http://sprintcenterinsidertips.com/category/artist-news/ These cars are owned by my elderly mother, Joyce. Her husband Carl had a passion for restoring cars until his passing. Both vehicles are located on private land and are available for inspection for serious inquires only.
It was driven to the site it is now but has not been started very often since.
- The interior is in good shape
- V8 Engine
- Rear wheel brakes have stainless steel cylinders which don’t rust and freeze up (per Carl).
- Automatic transmission
Contact Maureen or Paul Craig at 360.263.4897. It is currently located on our property north of Woodland, WA.
Originally purchased for the military officers
- Series 62-4 door
- 6 cylinder red head motor
- demountable rims of a 4 lug wood spokes wheels
- New gas filter and pump new carburetor
- Newly rebuilt master cylinder
- 1 wheel brake with stainless steel cylinder sleeve
- Inside is olive green
- old upholstery with arm rests
- twin ashtrays
- quarter and rear window pull shades
- foot rest
- dome lights
- handhold on back of front seat
- headlight switch on steering wheel