We found our green pastures outside of Woodland, WA and would like to help your company find greener pastures, also. After years of website creation and maintenance, we created a home-based business.
We can help your business by
- creating websites using hand coding (HTML, CSS, Java Script) or WordPress.
- I have also used Dreamweaver and other WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) Editors
- SEO (search engine optimization) and mobile friendly
- a wide variety of virtual assistant services
- document scanning, editing and pdf conversion
Our education includes:
- Advanced Certificates from New Horizon Computer Learning Center in Denver, CO
- Certificate of Completion of the Advanced Web Page Creation Series from Washington State University Vancouver
Our experience includes:
- Websites for a company that managed 6 nonprofit organizations
- Website creation and management for the Center for Youth Workforce Preparation at WSU Vancouver
- Webpage updates for Washington State University Student Services
- New residents to your community rely on the web for their information.
- When they search, and are not able to find your company information, they may get a negative review or worse — advertising directed to your competitor!
- If your site appears first, they will have clear concise information (pictures of equipment, list of products, map to your location), then your company will be the first they turn to, now and in the future.
- Your web site can be a reflection of your company’s ability to keep up with technology and the latest trends. If your web site is not up-to-date, then maybe your equipment and products are not as well.
- We specialize in designs with your customer in mind; “Clean” web sites are our specialty. We want your customers to find the information they want quickly and be able to maneuver in you site easily without getting frustrated with information overload.